It’s April – while I was busy stitching last month, I didn’t take PAX East weekend into account, and that threw my plans off a little. Still – it was a very productive month!
For March, I wanted to:
- Finish my portion on Annette’s Mira RR done!
- Finish my “repairs” on Apache Wedding Blessing done! and it’s now mailed off for the RR
- Finish an over-one square on Noah’s Ark no. I did some work, but didn’t finish it
- Put 10 hours of stitching into Floral Bellpull didn’t even touch
- Stitch on at least one other WIP. nope – was too busy with RR pieces.
For April, I want to:
- Finish hours on Rachel’s RR
- Finish hours on Kris’ RR
- Finish square for Kathy’s RR
- Put 10 hours of stitching into Floral Bellpull
- Prep BoINK for May
This weekend I’m focusing on finishing the Folk Egg done (stitching will probably be done mid-day tomorrow), and then switching to Rachel’s piece for the 2010 UFO RR for the rest of the weekend.