My goals for April were…
- Complete part one and part two of Deep Blue Sea, and work on part three. No – but I did make some progress
- Put 10 hours of stitching into Floral Bellpull Yes! :)
- Put 10 hours of stitching into Why I Love New England No. Didn’t even touch it.
- Catch up on TAST stitching. No (and have likely given up on it due to falling so far behind).
- Finish my Mirabilia RR No – but did get some hours in on it.
- Stitch on one other piece (for commutes) Yes! And got a finish!
- Work 10 hours on Pocketful of Peppermint
- Work 10 hours on Four Seasons of Mystic
- Work 10 hours on Floral Bellpull
- Try to finish my Mirabilia RR
Deep Blue Sea (Chatelaine) – I want to get this as close to up to date as possible. I’m just about done with part one. I also want to get through parts two (and at least part of three). More than that and actually be caught up? Gravy.
Didn’t do this. I did get a good amount of work done on it, but then had a bit of a catastrophe that put it on hold for the rest of the month (more on that in my WIPocalypse recap). I’m still on part one.
Floral Bellpull (Wentzler) – As my primary TW project for the year, I just want to push this forward so I can have a finish by the end of the year. Goals for this month would just involve getting as many stitches as I can into block 5.
I did get some work done on it. Will be continuing in May.
Why I Love New England (Sampler Needlework) – No real goals here. I’d just like to put some stitches in it.
Nope. As mentioned above, I didn’t even touch it. :(