My stitching for June was productive, although not in the actual completion of goals department.
For June, I set a goal l to clear three projects off of my “near done” list. Doesn’t matter which three, but they’ll come from this list:
- Mirabilia RR – worked on it. Nearly done – approx 5-10 hrs left.
- Smoky Mountain Cats – worked on it, but it needs more work than I estimated to complete.
- Apache Wedding Blessing
- Walk in the Woods – worked on it. Nearly done (maybe 5 hours left)
- Witchy Washy
- Elemental Dragons (any one of the three remaining in the set).
I’ll post progress photos tomorrow when I do my personal WIPocalypse update. Maybe I’ll be able to get WinW done before then. 🙂
For July, I’m planning on doing the following…
- Finish the Mira RR. Really this time.
- Finish Walk in the Woods.
- Complete Part 1 of Deep Blue Sea
- Put 5 hours into Floral Bellpull
- Put 5 hours into Pocketful of Peppermint (for Theme-a-licious “Jolly July”)
- Get my Olympic stitching order together.
With the heat of summer now on top of us, I’ll be staying somewhere near air conditioning a lot, so hopefully I’ll get a bunch of stitching time. Especially as the Olympics kick off. 🙂 That’s about all I’ll do for the spread of the Olympics – watch the competitions and stitch!
Happy stitching all…