*dusts off some cobwebs*
See what happens when you get busy on a project and lose your rhythm? The blog goes kaput for a few weeks.
Sorry about that. 🙂
A lot of things have been happening since the beginning of February in our household. Most of them very good, a couple rocky ones, but overall things are just fine here. I definitely have a lot of fodder to craft blog posts for the next couple weeks!
The quick rundown of things that happened (which I’ll get into with future blog posts):
- Max turned one last week. I know – we can’t believe it either!
- My mom, Erich’s dad, and his wife came down over last weekend to celebrate with us. We had a great time.
- I spent most of February working on a commissioned stitching piece for a friend’s daughter. (that’s honestly what spiraled my blog writing off… I was focused)
- I attended Stitcher’s Hideaway for a much needed escape in February
- Max’s daycare provider went into the hospital and is still in care. We’ve had to do some creative juggling
- BOTH of my parents are selling their houses and are moving within the next few months.
- I have some personal stitching progress to share
- Today marks the 20th anniversary since I was inducted into the Tau Beta Sigma sorority.
- I won a fountain pen through a giveaway on Facebook – and I’m officially hooked on them.
- LetterMo was a success. I managed to complete the project, make some new friends, and OMG the mail… 🙂
- My 13th (yes… THIRTEENTH) Blogoversary is coming up at the end of this month. I may need to do a giveaway of some sort to celebrate.
- I have a slew of Pagan Blog Project posts to catch up on… so I’ll be posting those on Fridays and Sundays for the next six weeks until I’m caught up.
- OMG IT’S FINALLY SPRING… I THOUGHT THIS WINTER WOULD NEVER END….
So yes… lots to talk about, which is great. So check back often… I’m planning to get a lot of new stuff in this space!