I haven’t been particularly good with this project – although those very close to me know why. I set goals for myself, but failed to post them. Honestly, probably it’s just as well. It’s been a very difficult few months for me, and I’ve been in survival mode for a good portion of it. Thankfully – hopefully – things are starting to improve. So I’m going to try to dust myself off and start living again beyond the “just get through the day” mentality I’ve been in since late January.
So I’m starting fresh for the summer. And hopefully I’ll manage to keep myself going on it this time!
- Start my day organizing my notes so I really know what I have to accomplish.
- Read for an hour daily.
- Cross stitch for at least thirty minutes daily.
- Exercise. Whether 20 minutes on the bike, a long walk… whatever. I need to get moving. Starting this as a 3x per week goal for now, due to my current fitness level. It’s a start, and I’ll go from there.
- Sleep one morning with no alarm clock.
- Spend time in my garden – whether working or just enjoying everything as it grows.
- Blog – about something not related to stitching. Anything, any topic.
- Take a wanderlust drive down one of the numbered state roads I haven’t explored.
- Sit ritual – somewhere, for any reason. Even if it’s just to ground and center.
- Create a space that’s relaxing in my bedroom. Paint, new comforter – whatever’s needed.
- Spend time with the wonderful crafty women I’ve met in the last year.
- Drop two clothing sizes