Tag-Archive for ◊ being silly ◊
Q: “Was it fun being snogged by Billie Piper?”
David: “It’s always fun being snogged by Billie Piper. How could it fail to be? I used to be in a select club – but now she’s done Secret Diary of a Call Girl, I think every member of Equity has had a go!”
I agree with those who think he’s sounding a bit jealous.
I think I also hear someone in a pinstripe suit being smacked hard in the shoulder by a blonde about my height … from all the way across the Atlantic.
- Seeing your name next to the words “Last Will and Testament” is a very surreal experience. But it’s nice to know that Erich and I both have wills in place as well as DNR documents in case, Goddess forbid, something happens to us.
- New Doctor Who tonight. Woot!
- I’m now the proud owner of a 500 gig external harddrive. It’s quite spiffy – the height of a paperback, thickness of a Robert-Jordan sized paperback. And it’s 3 times larger than my computer’s harddrive. Should take care of some of my… issues.
- Less than a week until Thanksgiving. Eeek!
- I have an entire weekend with no scheduled events. Instead, it’s going to be a weekend of around-the-house projects. Thanksgiving dinner shopping, cleaning up (and out) the kitchen so it’s ready to go for Thursday’s whirlwind, scrubbing the bathroom, and tidying up the living room.
- Save your medical bills for your taxes, folks. Erich managed to decrease a LOT of stress on his mom’s final taxes via the medical bill statements. Really. You want to.
- I seriously need new clothes. Two of my favorite sweaters now have armpit holes. I’m going to attempt to sew them back together (because I think they’re fairly clean seam holes), but still… I need new clothes.
- World of Warcraft just became more awesome with Patch 2.3. Faster levelling, new daily quests involving cooking, and my hunter tracking is now ass-kicking because aggressive enemies show up in red, instead of the generic yellow. (yes, I’m geeking… but seriously). AND the auction house is so much faster.
- Simmer Dim is one of the more delicious fanfic pieces I’ve read in a long time. Absolutely lovely. You must read if you enjoy Who!fic.
- I am not a jelly doughnut. Contrary to my body size, I am not. I promise you.
- I’m craving Indian curry. I don’t think my intenstines would appreciate it, though.
- Apparently today is the day for all sorts of roadwork on I-95, because there are blocks up everywhere. Driving in to Boston today was… interesting.
- Right now, the prettiest part of said drive is right at the northbound exit for Route 1 in Sharon/Walpole. All of the leaves are still on the trees. Colors are past-peak, but the most beautiful variety of burnt orange, deep reds, and browns. Absolutely gorgeous.
- Our trees just turned color in the last two nights. Yesterday’s deluge of rain knocked a fair amount off into the yard.
- My cats are insane. Especially Noby.
- Is it can be weekend tiem nao, pleez?