Tag-Archive for ◊ meme ◊
I’ve seen this around today…
100 top grossing movies of all time. Bold what you’ve seen.
The Dark Knight (2008)
Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
Shrek 2 (2004)
E. T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006)
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005)
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
The Passion of the Christ (2004)
Jurassic Park (1993)
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Lion King (1994)
Shrek the Third (2007)
Iron Man (2008)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007)
Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi (1983)
Independence Day (1996)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The Sixth Sense (1999)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
Home Alone (1990)
The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
Meet the Fockers (2004)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
The Incredibles (2004)
Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
I Am Legend (2007)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Night at the Museum (2006)
Men in Black (1997)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Toy Story 2 (1999)
Bruce Almighty (2003)
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
War of the Worlds (2005)
Cast Away (2000)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
Rush Hour 2 (2001)
National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007)
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
King Kong (2005)
The Da Vinci Code (2006)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007)
Saving Private Ryan (1998)
Mission: Impossible 2 (2000)
Kung Fu Panda (2008)
X2: X-Men United (2003)
Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
Back to the Future (1985)
Wedding Crashers (2005)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)
Batman Begins (2005)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Mummy Returns (2001)
Superman Returns (2006)
Gone With the Wind (1939)
Pearl Harbor (2001)
Happy Feet (2006)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006)
Toy Story (1995)
Men in Black II (2002)
The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
I guess my response is “really?” to a few of these. *shrug*
My score is 79/100. And of the ones I haven’t seen, maybe only 3 or 4 I’m interested in.
Snagged from all over…
As was demonstrated in an interview with Katie Couric, Sarah Palin is unable to name any Supreme Court Case other than Roe v. Wade.
The Rules: Post info about ONE Supreme Court decision, modern or historic, to your lj. (Any decision, as long as it’s not Roe v. Wade.) For those who see this on your f-list, take the meme to your OWN lj to spread the fun.
FCC v. Pacifica – also known as George Carlin’s “Seven Dirty Words” case. Discussed the difference between “indecent” and “obscene” according to the First Amendment, and granted the FCC broad power to determine what was indecent, and when to prohibit broadcast to protect children from exposure.
If you’re on my friends list, I want to know 36 things about you. I don’t care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine… you’re on my list, so I want to know you better!
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What’s your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Aaaand… that’s my four to start. I know I’ve missed a few people – if you have eggs, let me know your post so I can go click. Here’s my user page over there: http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/75698